2010/06/19

I will pretend (Song)


I will...(Song)

I pretend
I stand
truely at your side
keep holdin' you tight
I'll be there
If nobody call out your name
the soul drop out of frame
that's what I pretend

Break

Tidal waves of questions
shake my heart
Is it more than an affair
Moren than a masquerade
a timid step out of despair

I will pretend
you can lay back
if sorrows get to overload
dreadful nightmares crush all energy
I'll be there
if you need someone to talk to
someone to listen to
that's what I pretend

Break

Tidal waves of questions
shake my heart
is it more than an one-night-accident
more than two bodies in one bed
a cheap solution against loneliness

Break

I will pretend
if you really want me
I'll be there...



Tidal waves of questions
shake my heart
and there is nothing I would not do
to make you feel...
love

Keine Kommentare:

La re fa re...

Berlin, Berlin-Brandenburg, Germany

DaDa

DaDa
(c) 2006 by salaZ.