2010/06/20

I terrible miss you (Song)

I terrible miss you...(song)






I remember the last time we met
In the dull coffee-shop
At the end of our street
I didn't recognized
The confusion in your voice
Only draped my face and talk to loud


Chorus


This time
You're gone
This time
The faken facade burst down
I terrible miss you


The whole time I spoke about me
Embellished my sensibility
And how hurt I be
Professed misery on my homemade screen
And scoffed at all the things you done


Chorus


Today I know, you ain't really the one to blame
Sometimes I get slow down
I wanna shout out: What's the use!
Often I hope, this is merely a dream
Try to wake up
But in a maze of thoughts I spent my days


Chorus


The same dull coffee-shop
In the same dull street
The foam of my espresso
Is dark as my memories
Some day I'll like to say: You're back!
Smilin' at the words and things
I ever said and done
Never let you slip again


Chorus

fine

Keine Kommentare:

La re fa re...

Berlin, Berlin-Brandenburg, Germany

DaDa

DaDa
(c) 2006 by salaZ.