2010/06/13

I can't care for...(Song-Final)



I can't care for the cure
Things don't suck anymore -
they fuck!
I can't care for...
I inherited every piece of the cowardice
Of my parents
That's true
Call it soul
I can't care for...
I wrote it down
As a faded top-ten list
In a dusty hall of fame
Wreckages of dead slackers
So hey
I can't care..

I'm feelin' blue
so break a myth
I can't care...
And when we understand enough about the system
To ride it
I-a, I can't care for...

While the wind blow sarcastic
But hardly he blows
What a blowjob
Fantastic
I can't care for...
My dick is so sore about it
And I'm looking for a deeper soul
A deeper soul to detonate
I can't care for...

Hey
Perfect dummy
Imagepimper
I can't care for...
It rumours
And I only playing chess
With my desperate soul
I can't care for...

NS:

Don't shit my sunshine
I only play notes
So I can not feel the terror.

Keine Kommentare:

La re fa re...

Berlin, Berlin-Brandenburg, Germany

DaDa

DaDa
(c) 2006 by salaZ.