2007/03/28

Per causa sua (Liedtext)

I thought we`ve all the time
All the time
Of the world

It seems so clear
You will be anytime near
Near to me

It could not happen
I never talk to you
Again

Together unbeaten
Side by side
A loaded weapon
With a double magazine of love

Manoeuvered myself in this scrape
Why
I didn`t mentioned
How important you be for me


Chorus

://Per causa
Per causa
Sua//:

I thought we`ve all the time
All the time
Of the world


It seems so clear
You will be anytime near
Near to me

I`m sittin` solitary at the riverbank
Countin` pebbles
Throw them back to the sand

Your mellow voice
Sounds in my ears
Persecute my soul


Manoeuvered myself in this scrape
Why
I didn`t mentioned
How important you be for me


Chorus

I thought we`ve all the time
All the time
Of the world

It seems so clear
You will be anytime near
Near to me

As it ends
Only melancholy
And three words
It kills my mind

Chorus

Keine Kommentare:

La re fa re...

Berlin, Berlin-Brandenburg, Germany

DaDa

DaDa
(c) 2006 by salaZ.